Our library

Saturday, October 5, 2013

wednesday night at Tracee's.....

Our regular room for our Wednesday night get together is currently being renovated, so we met at Tracee's for a lovely night of chatting and sewing - Sue, Marg, Carol, Tracee and myself.  

We also had show and tell of our monthly challenge project.  Marg did not have hers with her,  but Sue and I showed our finished items, and Tracee's is a work in progress - and I can understand why, with lots of little pieces to work with.

September's challenge (we have show and tell on the first Wednesday of the following month), was to make an item with pieces cut with our new acquisition, the Accuquilt Go cutter.


Sue did a hexagon tablerunner in this absolutely gorgeous batik fabric, and free motion quilted around the flowers ~


My project was a tablerunner made with tumblers, made with alternating blues and taupes just from my stash, and quilted just with straight lines ~

 

and Tracee's work in progress is in this beautiful flannel fabric ~


Some lovely work, as always, even if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

  1. wow girls i have said it before you are all a clever bunch,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete